EQUINE PEMF THERAPY
SUPPORTS FAST AND HEALTHY RECOVERY FROM EXERCISE
- Neurological, physiological and psychological benefits
- Body soreness and performance stress
- Soreness of the back, stifle, joints, neck poll, TMJ, shoulder or hooves
- Soft Tissue injuries – bruised or torn muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Hoof abscess, stone bruises
- Conditions of age (Arthritis, Cushing’s Disease
- Systemic illness and injury issues
- Anhidrosis (the inability to sweat normally)
- Digestive concerns
- Wounds from surgery or injury
- Bone issues (normal and non-healing fractures)
- Laminitis, EMP or founder
- Lackluster health or performance
- Improvement in behavioral issues associated with stress, mental tension and pain
- Faster recovery from performance, illness or injury
HOW DOES PEMF SUPPORT A HORSE’S HEALTH?
High-intensity PEMF devices pulse low-frequency electromagnetic waves into the horse’s body to stimulate cellular action PEMF penetrates through the muscles and joints for the horse, treating a myriad of biological processes. This cellular process helps support ailing tissues and allows PEMF therapy to reduce pain and inflammation and speed healing.
PEMF RELIEVES SORENESS AND ACCELERATES HEALING
- Neurological, physiological and psychological benefits.
- Quick recovery from the stress of competition.
EQUINE PMEF THERAPY